No products in the cart.
Quick Overview – 9107B:
- 24 VDC supply via power rail or connectors
- Fast response time
- High active output load 725 Ohm / 20 mA
- Output line fault detection via status relay
- SIL2 certified via Full Assessment according to IEC 61508
- 9107B is a 1- or 2-channel isolated 1:1 driver barrier for intrinsic safety applications.
- Operation and drive control of I/P converters, valves and indicators mounted in the hazardous area.
- Operation of HART® devices is possible as the unit transmits HART® communication signals bi-directionally.
- 9107B can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Cl. 1, div. 2 and transmit signals to zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including mining / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- The PR 4501 displays the process value for each channel and can be used to define high and low limits for detection of loop current level. If these limits are exceeded, the status relay will activate.
- Dual channel versions can be used for signal splitter applications – 1 in and 2 out.
- The PR 4501 detachable display and the green and red front LEDs indicate operation status for each channel.
- A tag number can be defined for each channel.
- Output line fault detection.
- In the 1-channel version the status relay can be used as a simple limit switch.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.6 kVAC.
- High accuracy better than 0.1%.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.