No products in the cart.
- Programming display for system 4000 and 9000 devices
- Modbus RTU protocol interface over RS-485
- Monitor process value from the built-in display
- High 2.5 kV isolation to host unit
- Shielded RJ45 connector on top
- The 4511 detachable display adds Modbus RTU RS-485 serial communications to all current and future 4000/9000 units.
- The unit converts a wide array of sensors and analog device signals measured by the system 4000 like uni- and bipolar mA and voltage signals, potentiometer, Lin. R, RTD and TC, to a Modbus communication line signal.
- When mounted on a system 9000 device any signal coming from or going to I.S. classified area, like AI, AO, DI and DO signals, can be converted to a Modbus network.
- All individual unit operating parameters can easily and quickly be configured by using the Modbus communication or by using the front display menu.
- The easily readable 4511 display can be used to read the process signal, simulate the output signal, indicate sensor errors and internal device errors.
- 4511 has full 4501 functionality for unit programming, process signal monitoring and diagnostics handling.
- Modbus RTU protocol is supported using a serial RS-485 communication wiring.
- Multidrop half-duplex connection via shielded RJ45 connector.
- High safe galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC between the serial wiring and the connected system 4000/9000 units.
- Modbus parameters such as address, baud rate, stop bit(s), and parity bit are configured from the 4511 display, which also stores parameters.