No products in the cart.
Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd truly values the importance of customer service at all levels of our business.
If you would like further information or you have any further suggestions, please Contact Us anytime and we will personally address any queries you might have.
We hope to expand our website constantly to guarantee your maximum satisfaction and rapture.
The Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd’s online store amalgamates an easy to navigate web platform with various quality known branded products to choose from. Delivery of your parts is just days away!
- The Client shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery (time being of the essence) notify the Supplier of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Client shall afford the Supplier an opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery if the Client believes the Goods are defective in any way. If the Client shall fail to comply with these provisions the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage. For defective Goods, which the Supplier has agreed in writing that the Client is entitled to reject, the Supplier’s liability is limited to either (at the Supplier’s discretion) replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods except where the Client has acquired Goods as a consumer within the meaning of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CWlth) or the Fair Trading Acts of the relevant state or territories of Australia, and is therefore also entitled to, at the consumer’s discretion either a refund of the purchase price of the Goods, or repair of the Goods, or replacement of the Goods.
- Returns will only be accepted provided that:
- the Client has complied with the provisions of clause 10.1; and
- the Supplier has agreed in writing to accept the return of the Goods; and
- the Goods are returned at the Client’s cost within fourteen (14) days of the delivery date; and
- the Supplier will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner; and
- the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
- The Supplier may (at their sole discretion) accept the return of Goods for credit but this may incur a handling fee of up to twenty five percent (25%) of the value of the returned Goods plus any freight costs.
- Non-stocklist items or Goods made to the Client’s specifications are under no circumstances acceptable for credit or return.
Shipping and Delivery
If the items are in-stock we shall ship your order within 24 hours (during business days). If there are unforeseen delays we shall contact you within 24 hours (during business hours)
If the items are not in-stock or made to order, we shall place an order with the Suppliers and advise you with lead times. Lead times are to be used as a guide only as delays can occur (IE customs delays, lost freight or similar)
Privacy and Your Personal Information
Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd has voluntarily committed to complying with (e.g. the NSW Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (the Act)). This commitment has been made by Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd to protect the privacy of its customers, business contacts and employees.
This policy sets out how Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd collects uses and discloses personal information, including your right of access and correction. It applies equally to conventional and electronic information.
Collection Accuracy, Retention and Security
Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd WILL:
- Collect and retain personal information only if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities and will do this in a lawful, fair and reasonable way;
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is relevant, not excessive, accurate, complete and up-to-date;
- Take reasonable steps to ensure the protection of personal information from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure;
- Retain personal information for no longer than is necessary for legitimate purposes; and
- Destroy or permanently de-identify personal information, which is no longer used or required.
- Only use this information for legitimate business purposes
Disclosure and Use
Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd WILL:
- Use collected information to provide the services you have requested or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted. The information may also be aggregated for customer research purposes;
- Not collect, use or disclose sensitive information, such as information about a person’s health, except with specific consent or in circumstances permitted by the Act;
- Ensure information provided to us will only be disclosed to a third party to the extent required to provide the requested services or to meet the purpose for which the information was submitted;
- Respect your wishes, if you tell us that you do not wish to have your personal information used or disclosed for a particular purpose, unless this is not legally or practically possible;
What information do we gather from you?
- Information you give us
- Information automatically gathered
- E-mail communications
- Information from other sources such as letters, mailed orders, telephone orders, fax etc.
Do we share the information that we gather from you?
- It is strictly our business policy NOT to share any of the information you give us with anyone else possessing a business Interest unless you specify that you would like to do this.
- The only time information may be shared is for security and verification purposes which also ensure your safety as a consumer.
- Information you give us may be used by Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd for any upcoming promotional offers, please let us know if you do NOT want us to include you. Please state this to Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd when communicating with them.
Enquiries and Access
If you wish to know more about privacy practices at Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd, or wish to review or make changes to your personal information held by Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd, you may Contact Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd.
Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd will make all reasonable efforts to promptly deal with your enquiry.
Exclusion of Liability and Condition of Use
You agree as a condition of your use of this website that Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, damage to your computer or loss of data stored on it, consequential loss or loss of profit or business opportunity) arising from your use of this website, and whether any such loss arises from Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd breach of any contract or implied contract, negligence or other tort or willful act. This clause applies to the extent permissible by law and no attempt is made by Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd to exclude or modify liability that is imposed by statute and which may not be excluded or modified. The proper law of this website is the law of New South Wales and by entering this website you agree with this choice of law.
Your feedback to Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd is always welcome. Please remember that any ideas, concepts, comments or suggestions forwarded from you may be used by Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd without further reference to you, and without payment to you or any other liability being incurred by Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd.
Thank you for taking the time to read this important disclaimer.
Industrial Process & Controls Pty Ltd can offer additional information about its business and resources, please Contact Us to receive this.