No products in the cart.
Quick Overview – 9202A:
- Interface for NAMUR sensors and switches
- Extended self-diagnostics and detection of cable fault
- 1 or 2 channels
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4511/4501).
- Selection of direct or inverted function for each channel via PR 4511/4501.
- Advanced monitoring of internal communication and stored data.
- Optional redundant supply via power rail and/ or separate supply.
- SIL 2 functionality is optional and must be activated in a menu point.
- The device can be mounted in and receive signals from non-classified area and zone 2.
- Pulse isolator for transmission of signals from NAMUR sensors and mechanical switches.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9202A has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.