No products in the cart.
- 24 VDC supply via power rail or connectors
- Active and passive mA input
- Active or passive output via the same two terminals
- Splitter function – 1 in and 2 out
- SIL2 / SIL3 Full Assessment and certified acc. to IEC 61508
- 9106B is a 1- or 2-channel isolated 1:1 repeater barrier for intrinsic safety applications.
- The device supplies 2-wire SMART transmitters and can also be used for 2-wire SMART current sources. HART® & BRAIN protocols are supported and are transferred bi-directionally.
- 9106B can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Cl. 1, div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including mining / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- The PR 4501 displays the process value for each channel and can be used to define high and low limits for detection of loop current level. If these limits are exceeded, the status relay will activate.
- In the 1-channel version the status relay can be used as a simple limit switch.
- I.S. splitter application – 1 input and 2 outputs.
- In the dual channel version the 9106B can be implemented in a SIL3 loop.
- The PR 4501 detachable display and the green and red front LEDs indicate operation status for each channel.
- A tag number can be defined for each channel.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage on input via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- High galvanic isolation of 2.6 kVAC.
- Fast response time <5 ms
- High accuracy better than 0.1%.
- 2-wire transmitter supply >16 V.