No products in the cart.
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- 2 adjustable alarm limits
- FM-approved for installation in Div. 2
- 2 relay outputs
- Universal AC or DC supply
- Programmable via detachable display front (4501), process calibration, relay simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and selection of help text in several languages.
- Process control with 2 pairs of potential-free relay contacts which can be configured to suit any application.
- Trip amplifier with window function defined by a high and a low setpoint. The relay changes state outside the window.
- Relay latch function, where the relay is activated and can only be reset manually.
- Sophisticated sensor error surveillance, where one relay holds the state immediately prior to the sensor error, while allowing the process to continue.
- The other relay can be set for sensor error alarm so that the defect sensor can be replaced immediately.