No products in the cart.
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- 2-wire supply > 16 V
- FM-approved for installation in Div. 2
- Output for current, voltage and 2 relays
- Universal AC or DC supply
- Programmable via detachable display front (4501), process calibration, signal and relay simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and selection of help text in several languages.
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with 2 pairs of potential-free relay contacts and analog output.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
- The 4116 is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for application in SIL 2 installations.