No products in the cart.
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- Frequency output NPN, PNP and TTL
- Generates frequencies from 0.001…25000 Hz
- 2-wire supply > 16 V
- Universal AC or DC supply
- Programmable via detachable display front (4501), process calibration, signal simulation, password protection, error diagnostics and selection of help text in several languages.
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
Conversion of linear resistance variation to a frequency signal, e.g. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control by way of a frequency signal transmitted to e.g. a PLC or a process computer.
- Galvanic separation and conversion of analog signals to frequency signals.