No products in the cart.
Quick Overview – 9203A:
- Universal driver for solenoids, acoustic alarms and LEDs
- Extended self-diagnostics
- 1 or 2 channels
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Universal driver for the control of solenoids etc.
- Two hardware versions make it possible to choose either Low (35 mA) or High (60 mA) current output.
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4511/4501).
- Selection of direct or inverted function for each channel via PR 4511/4501 and the possibility of reducing the output current to suit the application.
- Optional monitoring of the output current by way of PR 4511/4501.
- Optional redundant supply via power rail and/or separate supply.
- The device can be mounted in and transmit signals to non-classified area and zone 2.
- Control of ON / OFF solenoids, acoustic alarms and LEDs.
- The 9203A is controlled by an NPN/PNP signal or a switch signal.
- Monitoring of internal error events via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9203A has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.