No products in the cart.
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- Supply for 2-wire transmitters
- Active / passive mA output and relay output
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4501); process calibration, signal and relay simulation.
- Advanced relay configuration, e.g. setpoint, window, delay, sensor error indication and power monitoring.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via PR4501.
- Reduced Uo Ex data < 8.3 V for active input signals.
- TC inputs with internal CJC or external CJC for higher accuracy.
- The device automatically detects whether it must supply an active or a passive current signal.
- 9116B can be mounted in the safe area and in zone 2 / cl. 1 div. 2 and receive signals from zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including M1 / Class I/II/III, Div. 1, Gr. A-G.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature, voltage, potentiometer and linear resistance signals.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Monitoring of error events and cable breakage via the individual status relay and/or a collective electronic signal via the power rail.
- The 9116 has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.