No products in the cart.
- 4 digit 1/8 DIN (48 x 96 mm) loop-powered LCD display
- Easy push-button configuration
- Backlit LCD display is readable in low light conditions
- Display can be mounted in the safe area or in I.S. / Ex zone 2
- The 5531 indicator is powered by the 4 to 20 mA current loop and is easily scaled to display the correct process value.
- Because it does not require separate power wiring, the 5531 is perfect for remote display of process loops.
- The 5531A display can be panel mounted in the safe area or I.S. / Ex Zone 2 (gas).
- With a full measurement range of 3.6 to 23 mA, the 5531 is NAMUR NE43 compliant.
- The display can be push-button scaled to any range between -9999 to 9999, and reverse display action is possible.
- The LCD backlight can be set to half or full intensity for easy viewing in low light conditions.
- The display only requires 1.5 VDC, (75 Ω loop load), with the backlight turned off.
- The input is HART® transparent.
- The front push-buttons can be disabled to prevent unauthorized adjustment.