No products in the cart.
Quick Overview – 5337A:
- RTD, TC, Ohm, and bipolar mV input
- 2 analog inputs and 5 device variables with status available
- HART protocol revision selectable from HART 5 or HART 7
- Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications
- Mounting in Safe area or Zone 2/22
- Linearized temperature measurement with TC and RTD sensors e.g. Pt100 and Ni100.
- HART communication and 4…20 mA analog PV output for individual, difference or average temperature measurement of up to two RTD or TC input sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance to a standard analog current signal, e.g from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of bipolar mV signals to standard 4…20 mA current signals.
- Up to 63 transmitters (HART 7) can be connected in a multidrop communication setup.