No products in the cart.
Quick Overview – 5335A:
- RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV input
- Extremely high measurement accuracy
- HART® 5 protocol
- Programmable sensor error value
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000, Ni100…Ni1000, or TC sensor.
- Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or TC sensors.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
- Connection of up to 15 transmitters to a digital 2-wire signal with HART® communication.