No products in the cart.
Is a one box does all that combines measurement and control functions in a single instrument and provides user selectable solutions for most signal conditioning applications including PID control.
The USC has the following features:
- Two analogue inputs that can be programmed to measure ac/dc current or voltage, resistance, potentiometer, strain gauge and temperature
- Two pulse (digital) inputs that can be programmed to measure frequency or phase and also be used as control inputs to perform hold, reset and enable.
- One isolated proportional output that can be configured as an analogue output or a pulse output.
- Two independent relay outputs.
- Excitation output (voltage or current).
- Calibration & set point variables.
- Arithmetic function variables.
- Four 101 point tables
- Supply: 80-300Vdc / 80-280Vac 50/60Hz