No products in the cart.
- Room temperature measurement
- Complete with sensor and transmitter
- 4…20 mA output in 2-wire connection
- Easy mounting
- Measurement range 0…70°C
- Supply 8…35 VDC
- Electronic temperature measurement in for instance control rooms, offices, heating plants, factories, living rooms, and similar dry rooms.
- Suitable as a transmitter for controllers, trip amplifiers, displays, or superior SCADA systems.
- A precision Pt100 sensor with a small mass is mounted on the transmitter input thereby achieving a fast response time.
- The 2-wire output signal of 4…20 mA is proportional and linear to the temperature value that influences the built-in sensor.
- A reversed output signal of 20…4 mA may be ordered.
- A number of different sensor error detection options may be ordered.
- Protected against polarity reversal.
- The bottom of the cabinet can be attached to a wall by two screws.
- Visible or hidden cable access.