No products in the cart.
The SPI232-1100 signal isolator provides galvanic isolation where common mode voltages or earth loop problems occur. The SPI232 is powered by the input signal, therefore it can only be offered in current input versions with a non-zero offset (4 – 20mA).
- 2000Vrms isolation.
- Front mounted load trim.
- Front mounted test sockets.
Common applications include:
- Signal isolation for use with PLCs.
- Prevention of ground and current loops.
- Protection from dangerous floating voltages.
- Filter of common mode noise.