No products in the cart.
- Measures NPN, PNP, Contact, NAMUR, S0, Tacho and TTL sensors
- Programmable frequency input span of 0.001 Hz to 50 kHz
- The 5725D has two SPDT relays and one analog output
- Easy to read 4-digit, 14-segment LED display with scrolling help text
- Universally powered by 21.6…253 VAC or 19.2… 300 VDC
- The 5725 measures, scales, and displays frequency signals found in many process speed and flow rate applications.
- The indicator can measure the period of the frequency, useful for displaying the elapsed time between events.
- The 5725D has two SPDT setpoint contacts and a 0/4…20 mA output for process control.
- The installed display provides IP65 environmental sealing, and additional protection is provided by the optional 8335 splash proof cover.
- 4-digit display with 13.8 mm high, 14-segment LED digits and adjustable decimal point.
- Indicator is scalable from -1999 to 9999.
- Scrolling help text makes programming easy.
- Customizable trigger levels allow measurement of nearly any pulse sensor.
- Built-in excitation source for measuring NPN, PNP, NAMUR and S0 sensors.
Fast response time of 1 cycle + 100 ms, and excellent accuracy of better than 0.05% of selected range.
- The analog output current on the 5725D can be dampened from 0.1 to 60 seconds, and can handle up to 800 Ohms loop load.
- The 5725 meets NAMUR NE21 recommendations for high performance in harsh EMC environments.
- High 2.3 kVAC galvanic isolation, and an excellent signal/noise ratio of > 60dB.