No products in the cart.
Quick Overview – 5333D:
- RTD or Ohm input
- High measurement accuracy
- 3-wire connection
- Programmable sensor error value
- For DIN form B sensor head mounting
- I.S. Area
- Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000 or Ni100…Ni1000 sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5333D to measure temperatures within all RTD ranges defined by the norms.
- The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connection.