No products in the cart.
- Excellent accuracy, better than 0.05% of span
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- Excellent EMC performance and 50/60 Hz noise suppression
- Selectable < 30 ms / 300 ms response time
- Pre-calibrated temperature ranges selectable via DIP-switches
- The 3331 temperature converter measures a standard Pt100, TC J and K temperature sensor, and provides an isolated passive analog current output signal.
- High 2 port isolation provides surge suppression and protects the control system from transients and noise.
- The 3331 can be mounted in the safe area or in Zone 2 / Division 2 areas.
- Approved for marine applications.