No products in the cart.
- Conversion of voltage and current bipolar process signals to
- uni-/bipolar signals
- Multiple signal ranges are selectable via DIP-switches
- Splitter function: 1 signal in and 2 signals out
- Excellent accuracy, better than 0.05 % of selected range and high output load stability
- The 3118 is an isolating converter and splitter which can be used for signal conversion of standard bipolar analog process signals into two individual unipolar analog signals.
- The unit offers 4-port isolation and provides surge suppression and protects control systems from transients and noise.
- The 3118 also eliminates ground loops and can be used for measuring floating signals.
- Mounting of the 3118 can be in Safe area or in Zone 2 and Cl. 1 Div 2 area and is approved for marine applications.
- The analog output can be easily configured and programmed to be bipolar in the ranges ±10 mA and ±20 mA (*special setup).