No products in the cart.
- Conversion of voltage and current bipolar process signals to unipolar signals
- Multiple signal ranges are selectable via DIP-switches
- Fast response time < 7 ms and high output load stability
- Excellent accuracy, better than 0.05 % of selected range
- Slimline 6 mm housing
- The 3117 is an isolating converter which can be used for signal conversion of standard bipolar analog process signals into a unipolar analog signal.
- The unit offers 3-port isolation and provides surge suppression and protects control systems from transients and noise.
- The 3117 also eliminates ground loops and can be used for measuring floating signals.
- Mounting of the 3117 can be in Safe area or in Zone 2 and Cl. 1 Div 2 area and is approved for marine applications.