No products in the cart.
- Input for RTD, TC, Ohm, potentiometer, mA and V
- Slimline housing of 6 mm
- 2-wire supply >15 V
- Output for current and voltage
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR 9400
- Linearized, electronic temperature measurement with RTD or TC sensor.
- Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current / voltage signal, i.e. from solenoids and butterfly valves or linear movements with attached potentiometer.
- Power supply and signal isolator for 2-wire transmitters.
- Process control with standard analog output.
- Galvanic separation of analog signals and measurement of floating signals.
- The device can be mounted in Safe area or in Zone 2 and Cl. 1 Div 2. area.