No products in the cart.
- Potentiometer or Ohmic input
- Programmable sensor error value
- High measurement accuracy
- Unique process calibration function
- Programmable via standard PC
- Conversion of resistance variation to standard analog current signals, e.g. from Ohmic level sensors or valve positions.
- User-defined linearization function can be activated.
- Within a few seconds the user can program PR5343 to measure within the defined Ohmic values.
- Continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
- The transmitter is protected against polarity reversal.
- PR5343 is configured to the current task by way of a PC, the PReset software and the communications interface Loop Link.
- The PRelevel configuration tool included in the PReset software has been developed specifically for the configuration of level applications. Among other things, it contains a function for ”on line” measurement of input span as well as a linearization function for volume linear output from horizontal cylindrical tanks.